Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

"Snake... Snake? SNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEEE!!!
!" lolol Good work!

Behind the Hero: Link Behind the Hero: Link

VROOOM VROOOM!!!

Lol this is a funny video... you should make one with ash ketchum or Samus

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

This is an Amazing Game and I salute you guys For this! Yes When I first Played it was abit hard... but After awhile when I memorized the Levels and Patterns I found it to be quite easy.

Please keep it up!

Space Croissant Space Croissant

From what I've played, I like it. The control schemes unique. I feel Like I'm playing a Point and click version of the Legend of Zelda. The Story seems pretty quirky so far, and the Leveling up system is simple yet effective. I hope to see more good games from you guys in the Future

playspal responds:

Thanks!

JibQuest 2-D JibQuest 2-D

Ever Heard Of "I Wanna Be The Guy?"

THis Game Has The Same Level Of Fustration as "I wanna Be The Guy" Good Game(Though I Havent Made It Past The First Screen... Eventually I'll Beat it... After Eleventy Million Tries...)

PenguinBomb responds:

Haha yeah, IWBTG was one of my influences in making this game, I tried not to take too many ideas from them though :D, Good luck though!

MMZX - Trap Factory MMZX - Trap Factory

Amazing Piece man! Keep it up! If I could vote Higher I would

Dance of Silence Dance of Silence

What a Wonderful Night to have a Remix

You see what I did Thar?

Anywho this is a pretty good Rendition of Monster's Dance and Silence of Daylight.
Despite Being a "bad" game, castlevania II had some good Music.

Keep it up.

The Ballad of the Crashers The Ballad of the Crashers

Kick...some...ASS

Yes this song does Kick.Some.Ass. The only crime? That it wasn't in the original soundtrack. But that's what Custom Soundtracks are for right? Keep up the good work!

sshafty1 responds: